SBI Monthly Investment Statements

gerdemb
Regular

SBI Monthly Investment Statements

Post by gerdemb »

Hello,

For anyone else using SBI, do they provide monthly performance statements? I can only find yearly reports under (トータルリター). I want to my know what my account balances were at the end of each month.

Cheers,
Ben
goodandbadjapan
Veteran

Re: SBI Monthly Investment Statements

Post by goodandbadjapan »

You can check daily if you want on the website. Just click on portfolio or if you go to your account page you can see everything there, too.
gerdemb
Regular

Post by gerdemb »

goodandbadjapan wrote: Sat Oct 06, 2018 2:46 am You can check daily if you want on the website. Just click on portfolio or if you go to your account page you can see everything there, too.
Sure, but I want to know what my past balances were. It's October now, but I want to see what the value was at the end of September.
goodandbadjapan
Veteran

Post by goodandbadjapan »

Ah, sorry. Didn't read your post clearly enough!
adamu
Sensei

Post by adamu »

I don't think so. It's probably not healthy to track it monthly anyway ;) but let me know if you find a way.

I periodically put my balance into a spreadsheet and track it manually that way. That has the benefit that you can track your whole portfolio regardless of where the assets are, rather than broker-specific.
gerdemb
Regular

Post by gerdemb »

adamu wrote: Sat Oct 06, 2018 4:50 am I don't think so. It's probably not healthy to track it monthly anyway ;) but let me know if you find a way.
I like track my finances on a monthly basis.

Can anyone using Rakuten or Monex comment if they have monthly statements?
captainspoke
Sensei

Post by captainspoke »

I realize most here are not US, but one advantage of an account there is that after you log in, 1 month, 3 month, 6 month, YTD, 1 year, and 2 year performance are a simple click away. Slide your cursor along and you get daily (weekly?) values. I think there's a very simplified section for this on the physical statements I get, but that's not what I look at.
RetireJapan
Site Admin

Post by RetireJapan »

gerdemb wrote: Sat Oct 06, 2018 6:39 am Can anyone using Rakuten or Monex comment if they have monthly statements?
Never seen this (but I haven't exactly been looking for it either).

I update all my holdings in a spreadsheet each month.
English teacher and writer. RetireJapan founder. Avid reader.

eMaxis Slim Shady 8-)