Invoicing software with Wise integration

cocacola
Veteran

Invoicing software with Wise integration

Post by cocacola »

I am searching for a decent invoicing software to manage client payments.

From a Google search, I've found this page on the Wise website. However, not all of their recommendations include Wise as a payment method. A bit weird, as I expected that all of their recommendations would include Wise, but I suppose it's also good that their list is "unbiased".

Before finding this list, I made a test account with Zoho. The interface is sleek and it seemed pretty easy to use, not to mention that it is free -- amazing for such a nicely-designed workflow. Not sure if it's a bug, but when adding Consumption Tax to an invoice, it's not displayed as "Consumption Tax", but just automatically adds the CT amount to the Sub Total and shows the sum as "Total". Would be nice to have just the calculated CT amount shown. :)

However, Zoho is not ideal because it doesn't support Wise payments. :cry:

I then checked Xero. I haven't taken it for a test-run, yet, but it does support Wise. There is no "free" tier, but the most basic version is only $11 USD per month, which I think is not a bad price, and the features will be sufficient for me.

Just wondering if any other freelancers or small business owners have any suggestions for invoicing software that supports Wise payments, aside from Xero?

It would be nice if the software could automatically track whether an invoice has been paid or not, and give alerts for those invoices that have not been paid or is approaching their deadline for payment.

I'm not sure what else would be good features to have (maybe being able to track expenses?), so your recommendations are welcome! However, Wise integration would be important to have as a feature.

Thanks for any tips!