Bonus Payment twice a month possible?

Ichigo
Regular

Bonus Payment twice a month possible?

Post by Ichigo »

Hello forum,
I just set up a bonus payment that has been accepted and delivery is on 9 Dec.
Screen Shot 2021-12-02 at 19.59.33.png
I still have some money left to invest (remaining T-Nisa balance = 149,000¥ :? )
I was wondering if I can set up another bonus payment like I did previously? What would happen? Will the bonus I just set up go through (it's probably too late for that) or be automatically cancelled and the new one will apply?
Can I just set up a second bonus payment after the above bonus went through?

Any advice is appreciated :)
zeroshiki
Veteran

Re: Bonus Payment twice a month possible?

Post by zeroshiki »

They might have special rules because its TNISA but you could theoretically create another T-NISA worth 100 yen a month (maybe a different fund?) and then add the bonus to it. That shouldn't be an issue if its a different fund but I'm not sure if it won't let you do that if its a duplicate.
Ichigo
Regular

Post by Ichigo »

I tried to set up another eMaxis All Country, but it won't let me do that. Well, I think I'll put the rest in eMAXIS Slim 先進国株式インデックス.
Setting my monthly contribution to 10,000¥ (instead of 100¥) was probably not the smartest idea. Do you think I can change it? (I started late this year, so I would lose a lot ¥.)
zeroshiki
Veteran

Post by zeroshiki »

Ichigo wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 1:40 pm I tried to set up another eMaxis All Country, but it won't let me do that. Well, I think I'll put the rest in eMAXIS Slim 先進国株式インデックス.
Setting my monthly contribution to 10,000¥ (instead of 100¥) was probably not the smartest idea. Do you think I can change it? (I started late this year, so I would lose a lot ¥.)
Changing the current one doesn't seem possible (based on your screenshot). I don't think you could even cancel it if you wanted (you shouldn't do this). I'd just do the developed countries (or even S&P500) and just do bonus payment on it. Take it as the cost of learning a valuable lesson for 2022 NISA ;)