tsumitate nisa

bryanc
Veteran

tsumitate nisa

Post by bryanc »

i know this is a stupid question-but am struggling with the tsumitate nisa a bit..
have not done it yet and wish to get started..i have the monex nisa and so will do the tsumitate nisa with them as well..
are the same funds av?can someone advise what would be a good one to go with(something like the all country)
should i set it up to make a small monthly payment with large lump sum one off payment?
thanks again and
sorry :oops:
zeroshiki
Veteran

Re: tsumitate nisa

Post by zeroshiki »

You can only place 100k a month into the Tsumitate portion of the New NISA (unless you do the bonus trick but that's outside of the scope of this post).

Go here:
https://fund.monex.co.jp/detail/0331418A

Press the orange button 購入・積立
Click on the 3rd red button 積立の申込
Put in how much you want to buy per month and make sure the radio button is set to NISA
bryanc
Veteran

Post by bryanc »

thanks for your kind patience..
i am going to try with the bonus to see how much of it i can put in right away..
is the all country the one people advise to go for?
zeroshiki
Veteran

Post by zeroshiki »

The all country or S&P500 is always a good choice. Most people don't want to actually give recommendations since we don't want to be responsible. What I will say though is that I do tsumitate for all country in Rakuten.
Tsumitate Wrestler
Veteran

Post by Tsumitate Wrestler »

zeroshiki wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2024 1:24 am The all country or S&P500 is always a good choice. Most people don't want to actually give recommendations since we don't want to be responsible. What I will say though is that I do tsumitate for all country in Rakuten.
Neither is a bad choice, the former is more diversified.